11 months ago
This fast-growing agency is currently looking for an excellent Account Executive.
You'll work within an ambitious and expanding team to deliver market-leading advertising services to a diverse client base.
The company has grown from 7 to 14 people over the last 18 months, specializing in digital marketing solutions, specifically for organizations in the recruitment sector.
Their plans for the next 24 months are very exciting. They have recently taken on additional office space so they have plenty of room to grow, and have invested heavily in a comprehensive team development programme.
They are looking forward to more sustained growth this year and next, and these two new roles have been created to support the account management, service delivery and back-office support functions.
As part of their advertising team, you will forge strong relationships with suppliers and clients, quickly building expertise in their full range of advertising services, from programmatic to remarketing, social and content.
- Assisting with account management, with a strong focus on high-value advisory support, delivered through face-to-face meetings, phone calls and written communications
- Creating, analysing and optimising advertising accounts, including programmatic, Adwords, remarketing and social
- Ad-hoc support across the wider team, and agency, contributing to service and process development as the agency achieves rapid growth
- Working with the team to create monthly and ad hoc client reports
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience creating and optimising marketing campaigns
- Genuine and passionate interest in online marketing
- Ability and willingness to get your teeth stuck into other digital marketing channels
- Ability to hit the ground running with new tasks and practices
- Attention to detail, with outstanding written and spoken English
- Ambitious, positive and keen to grow
About the Company
They are a leading digital marketing agency within the recruitment space. They pride themselves in understanding the complexities of their current client base and the rapidly changing online recruitment marketplace.
- £25,000 per annum
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexi-time and/or 'Family Friendly' hours
- Health insurance
- Career development plan
- A wide range of exciting perks
- Opportunity to grow within an exciting agency
- Options for contributing to their charitable endeavours
- Monthly team events
- Potential new best friend, Baxter, the office dog!
25 days ago
only 4 days until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close