9 months ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented, hands-on, self-directed Digital Production Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the deployment of priority marketing activities across EMEA.
As a Digital Marketing Production Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the creation of digital content assets to support regional campaign and event execution, including, but not limited to the creation of landing pages, customer emails, media banners and social channel posts.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business to support EMEA marketing objectives across digital channels (including email, social, web, display, webinars).
Working within the EMEA Digital Marketing team, this role will require working closely with regional and global marketing teams to support strategy execution, requirements planning, content creation, best practice sharing, and identifying operational efficiencies.
The successful candidate will be organized and programmatic in his/her approach, is comfortable managing multiple projects, and thrives in a high-pressure and fast paced environment. With a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; the right candidate demonstrates an unbridled passion for technology.
· Build (hands-on) web-based content deliverables for campaigns – including but not limited to emails, web pages/sites, landing pages, banner ads and social posts
· Partner with Regional marketing teams to gather content requirements, develop asset delivery roadmaps, and produce digital content assets to support priority campaigns and events
· Monitor web, email and social engagement metrics (via reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics)
· Use data driven insights to optimize emails, web pages and user funnels to continually improve the customer experience
· Adapt and hand-code HTML from design mockups; design and build web pages, landing pages, micro sites and other deliverables - sometimes from scratch
· Design, develop and test highly effective emails/email campaigns to improve demand generation and campaign communication effectiveness
· Work with brand guidelines to deliver positive user experience across our digital campaigns
· Create and manage digital templates, style guides, and re-usable code for campaigns
· Design and build visual assets for campaigns (e.g. email headers, landing page hero images, and more)
· Degree in graphic or web design or related discipline
· Highly creative and able to think outside the box
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Extremely well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English required
· Relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
· Effective presentation of information and strong communication skills for responding to and coordinating with senior stakeholders as necessary
· Demonstrated success in project management
· Working knowledge of Enterprise marketing tools including Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce