2 months ago
Date of posting 5th December 2018
Closing date: 4th January 2019
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented, hands-on, self-directed Digital Program Manager who will be responsible for supporting the deployment of priority marketing programs across EMEA.
As a Digital Marketing Program Manager, you will own multiple digital programs and campaigns across EMEA, supporting regional teams with campaign planning and content production requirements, and working together with the EMEA Head of Digital to manage the EMEA production roadmap and available resource, in order to successfully meet our deployment deadlines, and deliver results.
Working within the EMEA Digital Marketing team, this role will require working closely with regional and global marketing teams to support strategy execution, requirements planning, content creation, best practice sharing, and driving operational efficiencies.
This hands-on role requires driving the creation of digital content assets to support regional campaign and event execution, including, but not limited to the creation of landing pages, customer emails, media banners and social channel posts. The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, and will insist on the highest standards.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business to support EMEA marketing objectives across digital channels (including email, social, display, search, website, webinars).
The successful candidate will be highly organized and programmatic in his/her approach, is comfortable managing multiple projects, and thrives in a high-pressure and fast paced environment. With a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; the right candidate demonstrates an unbridled passion for technology.
· Ownership of multiple digital marketing programs that support our key business priorities, ensuring end-to-end project management to successfully meet deadlines and deliver results
· Build (hands-on) web-based content deliverables for campaigns – including, but not limited to; emails, web pages/sites, landing pages, banner ads and social posts
· Partner with Regional marketing teams to gather content requirements, develop asset delivery roadmaps, and produce digital content assets to support priority campaigns and events
· Agile prioritization of the digital teams project roadmap and production resource allocation
· Monitor web, email and social engagement metrics (via reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics)
· Use data driven insights to optimize emails, web pages, social posts and user funnels to continually improve the customer experience
· Design and build visual assets for campaigns (e.g. email headers, landing page hero images, media banners and more)
· Build strong relationships across a global and EMEA teams to identify opportunities to share best practices, improve processes and drive operational efficiency
· Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers across digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.) to support business objectives, whilst prioritizing the customer experience
· Proven experience managing multiple digital programs
· Excellent project management and planning skills
· Must provide examples of websites, emails and other marketing materials the candidate has personally created and managed
· Proven knowledge of marketing automation tools, ideally Marketo
· Extremely well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English required
· Relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
· Effective presentation of information and strong communication skills for responding to and coordinating with senior stakeholders as necessary
· Working knowledge of Enterprise tools including Adobe Experience Manager (CMS), Sprinklr (Social Media management) and Salesforce (CRM)
· Proficient in creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator