10 months ago
Compensation: Competitive salary, Amazon restricted stock units and benefits package
Posting Date: 2nd March 2018
Closing Date: 30th March 2018
The Performance Advertising Acquisition and Onboarding Email Team are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be supporting multiple advertising programs, which help both sellers and vendors get noticed on Amazon. Our team is tasked with raising awareness, and driving adoption of advertising programs, which helps increase advertisers’ product visibility, and also helps Amazon customers discover more selection—a win-win!
We are looking for a driven, deadline-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to manage the creation and execution of email communications program globally. This role will be responsible for the implementation of all email campaigns in support of seller and vendor acquisition and onboarding efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist will create segment-based emails supported by customized content, and as well as execute trigger-based programs, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. Our team is growing fast, and now is a great time to join the team and shape the future for this high visibility program.
· Own campaigns from end to end - manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
· Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
· Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
· Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel.
· Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
· Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
· Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
· Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists.
· MSc in Management or Marketing
· Previous experience working in marketing or consulting.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills – you must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions. In the past you have developed and measured marketing campaigns and/or conducted competitor and customer analyses. You have experience in segmenting large audiences by analyzing historical data.
· Fluency in English and Hindi.
· Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services.
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
· Solid project management skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer