6 months ago
This rapidly-growing digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant (PPC) with a passion for exceptional client service and all things digital to join their expanding team.
Within this role, you'll be managing the PPC strategy across a variety of clients and industries, and across a range of channels including AdWords, GDN, Re-marketing, and programmatic campaigns, along with all major social media platforms.
The right candidate will be eager to gain a strong understanding of their clients' goals and objectives, so that they can report on what matters to their businesses, and not just "digital metrics". They will be confident in knowing how different paid channels work together, and support other marketing activity, and will be eager to spot new opportunities for client's. This role will play a key part in presenting strategies for potential new clients, and therefore, this person must be confident in presenting their ideas.
You'll find yourself in a working environment that has a real people focus and believes that "Attitude Creates Ability", allowing you to progress and shape your career development. For the right candidate their will be opportunity to progress, work across large clients and lead key digital marketing areas of the business.
What's involved in the job?
- Consulting with clients to understand their business and translate that into a PPC strategy that will achieve their objectives.
- Developing PPC and digital marketing strategies that incorporate cross-platform delivery, clever marketing tactics and creative thinking
- Developing and implementing quality Pay Per Click (PPC) and online display advertising campaigns for some of our leading clients across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Google Display Network and more
- Continual optimisation of PPC and display campaigns to ensure consistent account performance
- Living and breathing PPC, and providing input on new digital marketing product and service strategies
- Reporting and providing insight on key metrics that matter to your clients
- Delivering exceptional customer service to external clients and internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and being flexible in your delivery
What are they looking for in an applicant?
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing. Including but not limited to; AdWords, Bing, Yahoo Search Marketing and Facebook Ads
- A theoretical background and understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour principles
- A 'can-do' attitude that can be applied to your clients' work, the team around you and the business as a whole
- A customer centric focus and a willingness constantly exceed client expectations
- Ability to build rapport with clients and work well within a team environment
- Confidence to take ownership of your role and client accounts
- Strong analytical skills and business understanding
- A mathematical mind and excel skills will also be looked upon favourably