3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce and Digital Marketing Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Marketing Technologist, you will help leverage, optimise and identify new opportunities across our ad tech stack and eCommerce campaigns.
- Own our attribution reporting, ensuring the set-up is optimised to our KPIs. You will work collaboratively with data Intelligence teams to evaluate third party software and developing models that meet the bespoke nature of a NOW TV customer - such as time on site, recency and time decay, etc
- Influence and manage our tag management solution and define our requirements that meet the needs of our marketers - and that is both performant and supports cross-device tracking
- Will work across our Data Teams and with our Marketing Analyst to iteratively develop our DMP capability and data requirements
- Will scope and deliver our DCO solution, enabling us to deliver a set of personalised messages across our core marketing channels to include display and paid social, that is based on 1:1 personalisation and well-defined cohorts
- Work with Decisioning and Data Science teams to scope out opportunities to deploy more sophisticated targeting, serving content and offers to our prospects and customers based on propensity triggers to churn or reinstate
- Oversee our eCommerce and Saves personalisation strategy, with consideration to MVP and ROI
- Further strengthen our MVT capability, by enabling us to find quick and efficient ways to deploy server-side experiments, leveraging third party tools (such as Optimizely) and in-house CMS development
- Support our SEO marketing, by developing the best software and tools to deliver against our SEO strategy in conjunction with our SEO team and agencies
- Digital expert and are experienced working with marketing and advertising technology vendors across OTT and eCommerce
- A superb understanding of digital marketing
- Have a degree in computer science, engineering, or a related marketing field
- Highly analytical and used to translating data into clear, actionable insights
- Self-starter with strong bias for action
- Subject matter expert in personalisation and the technologies to deliver this
- An excellent understanding of web design, web development, web programming, and SEO
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about