6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Media team is part of the Customer Engagement team in Sky’s Marketing Group. It contains specialists in media planning and buying, digital and social media, and promotions and partnerships. Our broad role is to provide specialist expertise to support the rest of marketing in creating great, effective work in order to deliver their KPIs.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
As Digital Marketing Controller, you will be responsible for developing the digital marketing strategy across existing and emerging digital media channels including; display, video on demand, mobile, paid search and paid for social.
- The Digital Marketing Controller will be responsible for driving digital strategy across multiple campaigns and ‘always on’ activity driving continuous improvement and innovation
- Working as an advisor to internal stakeholders to advise on best practice in media planning and the media strategies needed to deliver campaign KPI’s (working closely with the Media Team within Customer Engagement and our media agencies).
- Determining best practice in digital advertising tools and systems in order to enhance digital effectiveness. In particular to improve targeting visibility and to eliminate digital wastage
- Delivering best use of digital technology partners, ensuring Sky work with the right partners in the right way, identifying any gaps and facilitating use within wider teams
- Building relationships and management of internal business stakeholders, insight and decision science teams, media agencies (display, PPC, social and SEO) and digital creative agencies.
- Ensure the end to end consumer journey is seamless across desktop, mobile and tablet devices and tracking extends across media, integrating with the Trading Team.
- Optimise digital media delivery alongside owned digital media opportunities across sky.com whilst adhering to OFCOM broadcast policy and the new EU GDPR.
- Lead digital best practise across Sky through training sessions and the development of the digital guide, improving the knowledge and understanding throughout the business
- Working closely with Sky IQ (Sky Data decisioning arm) to identify our existing customers across the digital eco-system. In doing so, you will be working closely with companies such as; Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, MSN, WEVE, eBay and Amazon.
- Delivery of a strategic framework for the development of thinking in Sky’s approach to digital media planning and buying
- Working closely with our internal e-commerce teams and Adobe to identify our existing and potential customers within our own web eco-system. In doing so, you will be formulating strategies that deliver revolutionary approaches to Digital Marketing that result in even greater media efficiency.
- Managing our strategic partnerships e.g. Google to deliver step-changes in our approaches to Digital across Brand and Trading
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better