3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience delivering digital media campaigns for brands.
* Experience overseeing advanced measurement workstreams related to video, display and mobile with a skew toward engagement metrics, brand measures and advanced viewability measures.
* Experience of executing and expanding a marketing programmatic road map.
* Experience providing programmatic thought leadership including innovation, competitive assessments, external benchmarking, etc.
* Experience managing data sets around creative performance used to optimize advertising.
* Experience engaging with product teams to provide product feedback and real world pressure testing.
About the job
In this role, you will shape Google's own digital advertising campaigns and use your feedback to invent the future of Google’s advertising products. You will have the unique opportunity to work on campaigns across a portfolio or products, be it a consumer product (like Search, hardware devices, Maps, or Chrome) or a business product (like Google Ads or Google Cloud). You will lead innovation across new and established product campaigns across your region and act as a key connection point to other regions and our agency partners.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Provide know-how that spans Google owned-and-operated media platforms as well as media purchased beyond Google’s ecosystem.
* Help to drive digital programmatic media planning and buying forward across all Google products- across B2C and B2B.
* Provide POVs to the Product teams that will improve Google advertising products.
* Aim to make Google an innovative, groundbreaking digital advertiser in the marketplace.