7 months ago
Who we are:
Wallis & Evans are aspirational, exciting fashion forward brands with our customer always at the heart of everything we do. Across the brands, our teams continue to learn, develop and innovate, taking ownership of their roles and responsibilities with passion and enthusiasm. We are proud of our brands and we all play an active part in driving our businesses forward year on year.
As Digital Merchandiser you are responsible for planning and trading our online channels. You will use Digital analytics data and reports to support trading decisions and identify product and promotional opportunities. You will share a detailed understanding of products and trend insights across the Digital, Buying and Merchandising teams to help inform and influence future buys.
Day to Day:
* Report on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
* Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
* Take full ownership of active day-to-day promotions, reacting to performance signals, proposing new promotional solutions and fresh approaches
* Work closely with the Digital trading team to identify trading opportunities and maximise sales
* Optimise online stocks by working closely with core Merchandising teams
* Manage external businesses WSSI’s and OTB
* Help to develop overall Digital sales and stock plans by department for all Digital sales channels alongside Finance, Planning and Trading teams
* Provide Buying & Merchandising teams with seasonal lessons learnt analysis
* Previous experience within a fast paced business
* Experience managing a team
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills
* Affinity with product and awareness of current trends
* A passion for Digital and a good understanding of the online customer
* Strong commercial drive, judgement and the ability to spot opportunities
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.