2 months ago
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including 37 ATP matches, as well as the US Open and Premier League games exclusively from 2019. Beyond this, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video is seeking a talented Digital Merchandising Manager to work across our UK storefront with a focus on creating awareness, improving discoverability and driving streams of our live sport offering, including ATP and the Premier League.
This exciting new role will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience, planning and executing strategic and promotional campaigns, and using data to ideate and launch experiments to drive engagement. You’ll also be reacting to customer sentiment in the moment to improve and shape the experience across web, mobile, app and TV for millions of customers.
You’ll be working with multiple teams within Prime Video – advising launch marketing on how to best position and market live sports on the storefronts; influencing the roadmaps of client, personalisation and other partner teams; and ideating new feature requests for customer-facing experience as well as improvements to the merchandising tools.
You’ll be as passionate about TV and live sports as our customers are and brimming with ideas to build on the success we’ve seen to date. With an eye for compelling merchandising, a passion for continuous testing and improvements, and an aptitude for data-analysis, you’ll help to revolutionise the way our customers watch live sports on Prime Video.
· Creating and scheduling merchandising campaigns to promote Amazon Prime Video live sport streaming and replays across multiple devices
· Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements
· Optimizing content campaigns, messaging and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis
· Ideating, launching and measuring experiments to improve the customer experience
· Writing up proposals, testing roadmaps, and campaign reviews
· Testing of new customer-facing features
· Supporting tests to continually improve our recommendation algorithms
· Positioning yourself as a trusted source of advice on how best to merchandise and feature titles
· Identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation across tools and working cross-functionally to implement them
For this role we require:
· Resourceful problem-solver with ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to prioritise workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines
· Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
· Solid digital marketing experience, including content management
· Confidence in written and verbal communication
· Ability to analyse data quantitatively and use customer research and metrics to back up assumptions and identify opportunities
· Advanced experience of analytical tools
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience with Amazon tools (ETL/DW, Content Symphony, Bullseye)
· Experience with A/B testing and statistics
· Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
Please submit your application in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.