6 months ago
We are recruiting a Digital Operations Manager to work within our Digital team in Croydon, London. This role will manage the implementation and optimisation of the global 3rd Party ECommerce wholesale operational strategy.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
The role in a nutshell
This role will manage the operational relationship with our ECommerce/3rd Party and ECommerce/Wholesale Partners – Globally.
The successful candidate will manage the implementation and optimisation of the global 3rd Party ECommerce / Wholesale operational strategy.
A day in the life of:
* Responsible for supporting and implementing the 3rd Party EComm/wholesale supply chain strategy
* Working with the Zone Supply Chain Directors and International MSL (upstream supply) teams to deliver appropriate supply to support the commercial objectives
* Work with the distribution teams in each zone to manage any distribution constraints or critical local activities
* To represent TBS as part of the commercial process with our customers by understanding, discussing and agreeing the most appropriate service solution at optimal cost
* To provide support and advise on new online/offline packaging requirements
* Working with International Transportation to define best practice and determine the global requirements for new delivery options by market
* Work with IT on implementing the requirements for supply chain solutions including EDI/Middleware/Reporting (but are not limited to) to support wholesale, retail, ecommerce and the Omni-Channel business expansion
* To own and optimise cost to serve whilst fulfilling customers’ agreed requirements
* To define and manage the KPI reporting, highlighting issues and working with the Zone Supply Chain Directors to manage short stock situations
What you'll need:
* 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
* Operations experience in a similar role within a retail/ecommerce environment
* Previous experience of working with a large 3rd Party EComm Business
* SAP experience is ideal
* Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
* Strong experience in collaboration with countries and regions (ability to work on a global scope)
* Strong communication skills, networking & leadership
* Experience managing B2C supply chain operations inventory planning, distribution and transportation
* Experience of a FMCG environment.
* IT literate with advanced Excel skills
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a live living wall in the reception area.
Want to join The Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development.
Here at The Body Shop House we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!