3 months ago
About the role
When it comes to interacting with our customers and employees, we design their digital experience to ensure it’s accessible, easy to use, clear and informative and that’s where you come in.
Joining our Digital Team in Bournemouth you will lead report generation and optimisation recommendations across the digital landscape, where multi-channel and multi-device is at the forefront of your work. You will have strong experience in digital analytics and be well versed in KPI generation and conversion rate optimisation across multi customer touch points, including online to offline and visitor attribution models.
In addition, you will be responsible for delivering actionable insight to digital marketing, digital content and digital experience, drawing upon the most relevant analytics metrics to measure campaign, page and check-out performance. Along with conducting pre and post project analysis to ensure a data driven approach to digital investment.
You will have previous experience and detailed knowledge of
* Degree or equivalent in numerical, scientific or digital discipline
* Experience of Digital Analytics tools such as: Google Analytics, Webtrends, Site Catalyst or iJento
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including VBA and Pivot Tables
* Experience of session replay tools, and UX methods
* Proven experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation
* Soft analytical methods to support hard (data driven) insight
* Understanding of the digital landscape inc. new and emerging digital tools and technologies
* Ability to provide thought leadership and proactively challenge the status-quo
* Excellent communication (technical and non-technical) and relationship skills
* Strong stakeholder and project management skills
* Ability to champion and inspire others to achieve successful outcomes
Desirable Skills and knowledge
* Experience in A/B or Multi-variant testing
* Knowledge of User Centred Design / Visual web design or UX methods
As an individual, you love nothing more than working as part of a successful team, leading by example and helping to coach and develop your team to achieve a common goal. You have the ability and willingness to work under pressure, communicate effectively at all levels and build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business including external technical / digital marketing service providers.
In this role, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
* To measure and optimise multi-channel performance across lv.com, our corporate partners and our intermediary offerings
* To work closely with key digital / offline stakeholder to ensure the best measures are in place and performance is trackable and actionable
* To effectively lead digital optimisation activities from scoping to delivery within e-commerce projects, providing expert input into the end-to-end customer journey.
* To demonstrate strong commercial awareness and customer focus in conjunction with a clear passion for data and user-driven design.
* To work effectively in x-functional teams in the definition, design and delivery of innovative digital user experiences – from analytical research to KPI measurement and insightful recommendations.
* To work closely with Digital marketing, content and experience, forecasting financial targets by channel.
* To be a leader and champion of digital analytics best practice within the organisation
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band C in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 30 days' holiday, with the option to buy up to 2 additional days
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* Single cover private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re also open to conversations about flexible working as part of your application. If it’s right for our customers, our business and for you then we’ll do everything we can to support you.
We always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook.