6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Customer Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Optimisation and Analytics Manager, you will run the Optimisation Squad, including Product Owners, DesignUX specialists, Insight specialists and Editors, making a step change in our capability to optimise the product to drive both customer engagement and value to the business. You will also help define our product analytics strategy and drive effective implementation of those analytics:
- You will own and drive the product experimentation roadmap, delivering tangible business value by increasing customer engagement.
- You will be responsible for prioritising experiments, making trade-offs between conflicting business priorities and gaining consensus across all stakeholders
- You will ensure there are clear measures of success for all tests and work closely with the Data Insight & Journeys team to ensure tests are properly designed and that insights gleaned are robust
- You will bring together UX, product, data and tech teams, taking a leadership role in driving the AB testing agenda within the business.
- You will relentlessly identify new hypotheses and opportunities within the product, informed by data analysis, that could be optimised to deliver incremental value
- You will play a key role in setting the insight strategy for the product team, identifying key areas insight need and the associated analytics strategy to deliver that
- You will continually focus on how we can improve our current experimentation capabilities, structures and processes to better optimise our product and editorial offering to customers
- You will be an evangelist for experimentation and optimisation to the wider business, helping to drive a change toward a cultural of experimentation
- Have 3+ years experience of and a genuine passion for optimising digital experiences by developing, managing and analysing AB or Multivariate tests, in a digital product or eCommerce environment.
- Be comfortable with managing tests through Optimizely, Apptimize or other AB test tools, be able to set up and up modify tests while in flight and have a clear view of Optimisation best practice
- Be highly critical of data, with a nose for insight and the customer truth that sits behind the numbers.
- Be great at pushing back and driving an agenda among a number of competing voices.
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be meticulous, organised and used to managing a number of projects at the same time
- Be an enthusiastic and creative problem-solver, able to identify opportunities, develop hypotheses and proactively chase these down to get a result
- Be a natural planner, always looking ahead, raising issues, providing solutions and meeting deadlines
- Possess a good technical understanding of how websites and apps are built, that will enable you to have technical conversations and to know when to challenge and ask pertinent questions
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about