about 1 month ago
Digital Optimisation Executive
Manchester City Centre
Closing date: 22/2/2019
Full time, permanent
Who we are…
The Co-operative bank has a lot to be proud of and this year marks 26 years since the launch of the Ethical Policy in 1992 which remains unique in UK high street banking. We believe our approach to banking, with values and ethics at the centre of everything we do, sets us apart and remains the key reason why approximately 4 million customers choose to bank with us.
Why we need you…
In your role as Digital Optimisation Executive you will define a clear optimisation strategy for key product and service journeys. You will play a key role in the conversion rate and customer journey optimisation of The Co-operative Bank platforms including the public website, Online Banking and the mobile app. Supporting the Optimisation Lead you will drive the creation of personalisation, experimental testing (MVT, A/B) and cross sale campaigns.
* Create hypotheses for stakeholders for test ideas, generated from research and data
* Support Optimisation Lead to define a clear optimisation strategy for key product and service journeys across any platform
* Create clear test plans and work ahead, ensuring test plans are cascaded and you are open and transparent with stakeholders
* Competent to pull test results, creating completed test briefs which can be presented and shared with stakeholders. Proposing follow up test ideas off the back of completed tests.
* Work closely with various teams, inside and outside of Digital
* Ensure all test ideas are backed up with data and research
* Host meetings with stakeholders to share testing roadmap and ensure tests align to business and stakeholder objectives
* Being a gate keeper for testing, ensuring any tests briefed in meet the required criteria, pushing back if they do not
* Be proactive, increasing your knowledge with testing, allowing you to identify areas of new opportunities.
What skills/knowledge and experience is required?
* Digital Marketing knowledge (CRO, UX, Customer Journey, SEO, PPC, Social etc) and how all digital marketing teams works together
* An understanding of HTML and CSS with the desire to build on these skills
* Good knowledge of Adobe Target or other testing tools (A/B testing experience essential)
* Photoshop/ Sketch or other photo editing tools, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Experience using Adobe Analytics or similar tool to create meaningful reports
* Good understanding of online customer journeys
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong spelling, grammar and attention to detail.
* A keenness to learn and develop and be self-motivated
* A can do attitude and willing to go above and beyond to deliver
* An interest and understanding of why it’s important to be an Ethical business
* Experience using a CMS.
* Understanding and interest in Accessibility
* QA testing across devices
* Experiencing working in a B2C environment , customer focused and dedicated to ensuring a high quality customer experience
* Working in a regulated environment, experience working with Legal, compliance etc to gain sign off and approval of campaigns.
What You Can Expect From Us
27 days holiday, increasing to 30 days (+ 8 bank holidays), plus the opportunity to ‘buy’ a further 2 days!
Flexible working hours and home working
Opportunity to learn, improve and for personal growth with internal and external training courses
Strong career path within Financial Services
Competitive pension contribution and life assurance
2 paid days for volunteering per year
Our Bank is focussed on continuing to create a more diverse and inclusive environment where all our colleagues can fulfil their potential. We love to receive applications from talented individuals across a diverse range of cultures, genders, ethnicities and lifestyles, who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you’re inspired to join us, we’re confident you’re just the sort of Digital Optimisation Executive we’re looking for; someone who’s as dedicated as we are about growing our bank ethically, responsibly and passionately. Achieving ambitions as big as ours is a challenge you’ll thrive on as you enjoy career development, on-going training and the rewards of helping to create a better future for our customers, communities and colleagues.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact Jordan Brady on firstname.lastname@example.org or.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.