3 months ago
Digital Optimisation Specialist
Job Number: 16623
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The Optimiser role sits in the Web Optimisation team of Dixons Carphone and reports to the Optimisation Manager. They are responsible for running selected a/b and multivariate tests within a programme of work under the guidance of an Optimisation Manager. The role will help drive our overall online performance as well as improving the shopping experience for customers. This is a key role in helping shape the online customer experience,
• Taking insight reports, reviews of current website performance, and highlighted opportunities and recommendations, to propose A/B and or multivariate tests to improve the customer journey and drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability.
• Manage and improve a stream of optimisation activity for a proportion of the product offering on one of our web domains (currys.co.uk, pcworld.co.uk or carphonewarehouse.com).
• Working alongside the Optimisation Manager, Insight Analysts, UX & Service Design teams, UI and Web Design teams the role holder will ensure that all activity is sufficiently coordinated to meet the customer’s needs.
• Working alongside designers and developers, to ensure that each visual solution that is being tested, is best in class.
• Accountable for the optimization activity you commit to deliver, ensuring that deadlines are always met.
• Monitor the status of all in-progress A/B and multivariate tests and ensure valid results are being collected and be able to provide periodic status updates.
• Review test reports prepared by the Optimisation Analyst, using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and other BI tools and data sources, explain the outcome of tests, their impact on customer behavior and whether hypotheses have been validated or disproved.
* Innovative working: Positively challenge the current ways of working, create a culture of innovation to drive business success
* Decision making: Make fact-based decisions and incorporate stakeholder views to support my work and that of the Dixons Carphone digital team, and constructively challenge other's decisions for the good of the business
* Driving results: Manage stream of optimisation activity, prioritise the production of high quality, customer-centric deliverables that drive value for the business and customer
* Effectiveness: Shape the direction and design within my programme of work, identify and resolve any blockers in the way of me with minimal cause for escalation.
* Stakeholder management: Consistently communicate accurately and persuasively with a variety of key stakeholders, flexing my style to engage and influence senior stakeholders and navigate challenging situations
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.