Job Title: Digital Paid Advertising Trainee
Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Heard about that Google Ads thing and want to give it a go? Dabbled in Facebook but want to branch out? If you're a digital eager beaver, they'll teach you to tell your clicks from your conversions and help you to apply your newfound skills to support their diverse range of advertising clients.
Their specialists are multi-skilled, multi-platform whizzes, and they're after new recruits who have a head for numbers, a creative edge, an organised mind and an interest in all things marketing to join their growing team.
Support the paid advertising team with daily tasks to deliver successful campaigns for clients across all the advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook. Optimise and improve the performance of accounts with the support of senior and experienced members of the team.
- Responsibility for helping to deliver day to day campaign management for small to large accounts and projects
- Support the advertising department's workflow
- Helping to analyse trends and finding insights and actions in the large amounts of data at their disposal
- Support the account management function with client reporting, statistics and opportunities to improve offering to clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Confident communicator both verbal and written
- Creative thinking when faced with a problem to identify the issues and suggest actions
- Good time management with an ability to work under pressure
- Fantastic attention to detail with a thirst for knowledge
- Desire to work in digital advertising
- Enthusiastically take part in training on advertising platform use and supporting skillsets. Study for industry qualifications such as Google Ads certification
- Work as part of a team or on your own taking responsibility for projects throughout their lifecycle and taking on board input from senior and experienced members of the team
- Support with preparation of client communications such as meeting preparation and report creation with the support and guidance of experienced members of the team
- To positively contribute to the successful operation and direction of client accounts and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel to the level of functions, formulas and tables
- Comfortable with simple data analysis
- Additional skills that could add to the team's capabilities (e.g. a foreign language, design skills)
- Understanding of marketing online, and the interplay between various disciplines
- An understanding of online advertising channels from display to social, as well as major search platforms
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with a perks platform
- Lieu day for Charity work or money raising for a Charity
- Access to a 6 week sabbatical in your 5th year of service
- Blood donation during work time
- Access to monthly parking permit at corporate rates
- Access to Bronze, Silver and Gold awards for recognising excellence throughout the year
- Monthly Friday socials
- Clubs that are run in-house e.g. Book club, football
- Regular chair-based massages
- Complementary weekly lunchtime yoga
- Daily breakfast including cereal, yoghurts, toast etc.
- Free Fruit, healthy snacks and stocked drinks fridge
- Unlimited tea and coffee (Bean to cup machine available)
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health (p)
- Additional days holiday for length of service over 2 years (p)
- Cycle to work scheme (p)
- Season ticket loan (p)
The above are non-contractual benefits, and some are subject to a successful probation period (p).
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Assistant, B2B Marketing, Marketing Graduate, Marketing Strategy Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Co-ordinator will also be considered for this role.