SALARY: £25,000 - £38,000
LOCATION: Northampton – With an opportunity to work from home after qualification through notice period.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Warwickshire, Daventry.
THE ROLE - Digital Paid Search Manager - PPC
Working with a new team to develop a best in class transactional digital platform, you will have the support coupled with the autonomy to take full responsibility for both strategy and execution across all campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is creative with budgets, work in a fast paced environment, influence stakeholders and understand the importance of paid media campaigns to enhance a brand.
As a PPC Manager, you will be tasked with planning, implementing and managing all our PPC, Wider Search affiliate and display campaigns. This will be direct and through the agency channel.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Optimising campaigns through continuous measuring and testing
- Conducting ongoing keyword research to identify new opportunities
- Producing performance reports and acting on the analysis
- Maintaining your awareness of digital marketing trends and strategies to keep our client ahead of the competition
To be considered as a Digital Paid Search Manager - PPC
YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience of managing large budgets and delivering strong results
- In-depth experience with PPC platforms including AdWords and Bing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
The ideal candidate will have experience of running campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook Ads. A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role PPC Manager, Pay-Per-Click Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, Search Marketing Manager, PPC Campaign Manager, Paid Marketing Manager, or Paid Acquisition Campaign Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Phil Monkman quoting Digital Paid Search Manager, reference PM1711-69 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.