8 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Our Online Sales and Marketing team work across the online marketing and e-commerce channels and specifically manage the Sky.com online store. They’re responsible for driving high quality traffic to the website to increase sales; whilst creating a great customer experience.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The purpose of the role is to own and deliver the target numbers across online trading.
Working closely and collaborating with key stakeholders in the Online team (PPC, Display and Affiliates), Brand & Trading Media team, with the Marketing campaigns teams and Trading Performance, the aim of this role is to ensure we deliver against our targets across the Online channels.
- Collaborate with the Brand and Trading Media team and Marketing campaign team to deliver the launch and quarterly online trading plan for acquisition and upgrades campaigns
- Coordinate with the Online marketing team and the E-commerce team to execute the trading launch and quarterly plan
- Actively integrate with internal teams such as Campaign, Brand and Trading and Data & Insight to ensure collaborative working to produce effective campaigns.
- Actively review and manage in-quarter performance ensuring targets are being hit, and where necessary recommending mitigation options
- Become the online trading expert and strategist ensuring all teams have one main point of contact within the trading team
- Evaluate detailed plans to ensure key online best practices and initiatives are included
- Demonstrate a topline understanding of other Sky products performance and learning to shape future upgrade plans
- Manage collation of post campaign performance review data and visualisation of results – to derive implications for future campaign development.
- 4 years + Marketing experience across Multiple disciplines
- High standard of education – Degree level
- Would suit someone from an agency background, preferably with experience as a Performance Planner
- Driving demand and sales through Media strategy, planning and analysis experience and sales promotions and offers planning experience
- Experience in fast moving, dynamic business environment
- Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and prioritising workload
- Capable of working and producing results with minimum supervision
- A strong eye for detail and impeccable organisation skills are crucial
- Highly numerate and PC literate – with high command of Excel
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better