3 months ago
Digital Performance Manager
Consumer - BT Centre, London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
As our Digital Performance Manager, you'll drive the implementation of our performance marketing campaigns, ensuring we find innovative solutions to reach our audience in the digital space. Through your expertise and hard working across our digital channels (such as PPC and programmatic), our brands will consistently talk to consumers at the right time and for the right price.
You will work with industry leading agencies and media partners to ensure our brands take full advantage of our customers ever growing digital lives, whilst consistently driving commercial and brand metrics.
We have roles working on both the EE and BT brands available - so if you have a preference, let is know!
What you'll be doing
* Ensuring the brand and our products are top of mind with effective search marketing
* Driving optimal efficiency of performance spend whilst being true to brand & product positionings
* Helping manage the briefing and delivery of audience data for use in digital campaigns through the DMP and direct to media platforms
* Managing the briefing and campaign development & execution of PPC copy with agency teams
* Ensuring performance campaigns are aligned with broader communications channels to meet brand and commercial objectives
* Managing robust forecasting and tracking for all campaigns to ensure all spend remains effective
* Managing and delivering a testing roadmap to ensure we are always innovating, and continually striving to improve the efficiency of our spend
* Owning optimisation & testing plan across search
* Working with the agency to drive performance optimisations on a daily and weekly basis
* At the forefront of latest performance marketing innovations and changes, identifying new opportunities improvce customer acquisition and retention
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Expert in paid search and broader experience in digital performance channels such as SEO, Affiliate
* Very strong analytical capabilities, experience with Adobe or GA would be desirable
* Ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
* Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business and externally with agencies
* Excellent media planning and execution skills
* Proven ability in making things happen – translating solutions into creation and delivery of practical and workable marketing plans that have a commercial / business impact
* Patience and experience of navigating large, complex organisational structures
* Able to deal with ambiguity, identify resources to implement and determine pragmatic solutions
* Proven experience in managing large budgets / PPC campaigns
* Managing & delivering campaigns on time and within budget
* Managing multiple campaigns concurrently on a daily basis & forming plans for future campaigns
* Integrating digital media touchpoints with wider campaigns
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers - this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands - EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.