2 months ago
* A Digital Process Automation Senior Technical Consultant, located in our head offices in Swindon
* Salary £50,800 - £73,400 a year (dependent on current salary and banding), based on a permanent, 35 hour per week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform.
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Be an accredited Robotics Architect, System Architect or Business Architect from Pega.
• Be accredited to lean green belt level or above.
• Be experienced using Agile and DevOps
• Be experienced in creating governance, architectural patterns and standards for Low/No Code technology.
• Be confident to influence senior stakeholders, projects and programmes
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience of Vendor Management
• Experience of working within a development team
What you'll be doing
Working for Nationwide Automation Centre of Excellence, you will be responsible for the methodology, governance and processes to run our Automation tooling.
You will support design governance and solution validation by:
* Consulting on need basis on complex cases to act as a digital platform SME across the Simplification, Automation and Efficiency team
* Ensure an identified opportunity/solution is fit for automation and more importantly, where the process is not fit for automation
* Provide architectural and technology steer for complex opportunities and solutions
* Sign off authority on the Application Design Document as and when needed
Custodian of the latest and greatest tools and templates for the Automation CoE and champion the use of these across our hub and spoke development model.
Support our Lead Architects in promoting re-use and ensure there is a clear approach for re-use across Robotics and BPM components including a library to store and maintain these.
Proactively research and understand the best industry solutions and how they can be applied to Nationwide, including engaging in wider enterprise solution conversations.
You will take ownership of challenges and blockers which prevent our delivery teams from progressing solutions especially where changes to overall method, governance or tooling is impeding them.