2 months ago
* A Digital Process Automation Solution Architect, located in our head offices in Swindon
* Salary £50,800 - £73,000 a year (dependent on current salary and banding) based on a Permanent, 35 hour week, contract.
We are seeking an experienced architect leveraging Pega Digital Process Automation Platform for our Automation CoE within the Simplification & Automation squad
Who we're looking for
As a minimum requirement you’ll:
• Be an accredited Pega Senior System Architect or Lead System Architect.
• Have the ability to develop in C#.
• Be experienced using Agile methodologies
• Be experienced in creating architectural patterns and standards for Pega BPM.
• Be confident to influence senior stakeholders, projects and programmes
• Be able to provide Thought Leadership with respect to implementing Pega DPA across projects and programmes
It would be nice if you also had:
• Pega Robotics Architect Certification
What you'll be doing
Working for Nationwide’s Automation Centre of Excellence within the Simplification & Automation squad to support the design and implementation of the Pega Digital Automation Platform.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining design patterns, guardrails and principles which ensure the platform can be successfully implemented across the enterprise.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for the overall quality of the technology solution
• Design Class Hierarchy
• Design for Reuse
• Review Infrastructure requirements
• Capacity Planning
• Health Checks
• Design reviews
• Go live assessments
• Enabling team members – provide guidance and advice on technical issues
• Issues escalation / resolution
• Data Architecture definition
• Review of Data Management plans
You will champion the Agile ways of working which the tooling enables through no code development.