3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
NOW TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We’re positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive – always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We’re the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are NOW TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV Operations Team.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Inform the strategic direction of the NOW TV Help site based on clear commercial rationale and robust analysis
- Take ownership for requirements definition and delivery of new Help features
- Be the business product lead for the roll out of chat bots across the online real-estate
- Collaborate with user experience specialists, visual designers and online copy editors to re-work existing experiences as well as creating new ones
- Take ownership of measurement, monitoring and optimisation of chat bots
- Identifying, defining and delivering continuous optimisation across the Help site
- Ensuring pages and experiences are designed with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in mind
- Supporting our ongoing strategic change roadmap, influencing decisions and being the voice of the customer
- Experience as a business lead in an online sales or service environment, ideally with experience in agile delivery methodologies
- Business commercial analysis, building the commercial rationale for investment in the online service channel (business case development; benefit sizing etc)
- Experience of collaboration on the definition of the online customer experience, working with user experience specialists, visual designers and copy editors, among others
- Demonstrable experience of launching new online journeys
- Highly articulate, with the ability to communicate complex concepts simply and with impact.
- Technically fluent in digital: social, web, mobile, apps etc.
- Experience of working with analytics (ideally Adobe Site Catalyst) to drive journey improvements and business benefit
- A passion for delivering great online customer experience based on an ability to simplify complexity for the customer
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about