about 1 month ago
Digital Product Lead (120177)
: Marketing and digital
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London
Salary : competitive
: Nov 24, 2019, 12:59:00 AM
Digital Product Lead
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
Our Wholesale digital estate supports our 1500+ communication provider’s customer network, who sell data, mobile, voice and professional service products to other end customers, and our digital estate supports the ordering and in-life management of these products and services. You’ll be responsible for the operational success and development roadmap for over 50+ different portals, applications and websites. You’ll also be responsible for driving success in our Media and Broadcast business through digital adoption.
You’ll need to manage the end to end lifecycle for all wholesale digital products, balancing day to day operational responsibilities, optimisation of existing digital journeys through small change development, and launching new products, propositions and journeys through major change programmes.
You will be responsible for defining and prioritising requirements and roadmaps for digital lead generation and service across Wholesale, working closely with a range of business stakeholders to understand opportunities, problems statements and potential solutions. We have ambitious targets to create a best in class digital service experience for customers, encouraging the entire Enterprise business to have a ‘digital first’ mentality, so communicating with stakeholders will be key.
What you'll be doing
* Accountable for all digital sales/lead generation and service capabilities
* Working closely with Sales Enablement to understand the role that digital plays in supporting lead generation conversations for customers and agents
* Looks at rationalising and optimising the digital estate to ensure that the estate is fit for purpose and serving customers
* Drives digital adoption for customers to reduce cost to serve
* Works closely with marketing to drive successful lead generation
* Works closely with Product, Commercial and Proposition to provide simple and effective messaging to customers
* Driving for a best in class digital user experience across the digital sales channels
* Work with marketing to understand campaign roadmaps and potential impacts on digital channel KPIs
* Responsible for prioritising technical SEO, strategic content and accessibility requirements to drive greater adoption of digital sales channels
* Working closely with Commercial and Propositions to understand trading needs and how digital can support
* Works with Digital Delivery, CX and developers to define go to market, trialling and release strategies for new digital products and features.
* Act as a go to for external stakeholders for digital, protecting and funnelling demand into the team
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Expertise with Analysing and Communicating Market Characteristics and Needs
* Expertise with Defining / Support Product Strategy
* Expertise in Supporting Business and Product Plans
* Expertise in Developing and Implementing Product Programs / Releases
* Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a highly complex matrix environment
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others at all levels of the organisation
* Effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation, verbal and written
* Demonstrated change management experience, helping an organisation understand and adopt new ideas and new ways of operating, including innovation and speed to market
* Collaborate effectively within a large dynamic organisation, across multiple stakeholders
* Ability to work with BT Technology to ensure necessary technology/software application are available to support the delivery of the programs/products
Why choose us?
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland. Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.