3 months ago
Digital Product Manager
Job Number: 16537
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
We’re iD Mobile, the UK’s fastest growing postpay mobile (MVNO) network ever. We launched in 2015, and already have over 800,000 postpay customers. We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
iD Mobile is an exciting place to work. We’re a young and dynamic start-up, and we value innovation, imagination and creativity. If you’ve got a great idea, we’ll help you run with it.
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Digital Product Manager who can join our growing Customer team to help us improve our self-serve platforms and help customers service their needs in the most convenient way possible. Our self-service capability is available across online and an app, and both have an enormous part to play in the vision of iD. We want more and more customers to use self-service, so we need someone who can understand how our customers think and behave and how to then engage them.
* Support line manager in defining a self-service strategy, to put the iD app at the forefront of all customer service and experience, marketing, and commercial initiatives to get the most value from our app platform
* Drive a shift in customer behaviour to increase registration and usage of the iD self-service portals, so that customers no longer have to rely upon traditional call centre interaction as a means to service
* Identify, plan and business case, and execute new opportunities to improve our self-service experiences for our customers that are aligned to the overall strategy
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise new change initiatives and execute through to delivery
* Work with our UI and UX team to deliver a first class creative output, aligned to our brand identity and fuss-free customer experience principle
* Monetise the app as a new marketing campaign channel for iD
* Be the main point of contact for everyday related queries
* Reporting on and ownership of self-care KPIs around registration, usage and performance
* Proven product management experience with My Account self-service capability across online and app
* Proven experience in creating self-serve strategies to drive adoption and engagement
* Ability to business case new initiatives and proposals for sign-off and proof of ROI
* Great communication skills and the ability to interact with marketing, product, commercial, operations and UI/UX teams
* You’ll be comfortable leading projects and cross-functional and virtual team, as well as have experience of managing development teams in waterfall and agile set-ups
* Experience working with UI and UX teams
* Passion about new technology and latest trends.
* Experience in working on customer journeys to create, analyse and optimize
* Senior stakeholder management
* Creative and effective
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.