6 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
What do the team do?
Our Digital Commerce Products Team sits within O2’s New Product Development team playing a key part in contributing to the overall Digital Strategy. We build, enhance and grow products for Digital across four key categories: WiFi, Payments, Messaging and Digital Identity.
What part will you play in this?
As Product Manager you are responsible for innovating and growing the portfolio of products in the Digital Commerce team. This will include identifying new product opportunities, managing the build and launch of them, as well as spotting and delivering opportunities to grow existing ones.
Your role will take full ownership of any product/category and you will commercially manage it end to end.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
* Own the end to end customer and commercial key levers including setting out customer experience, take to market strategy, managing partner / supplier contracts etc.
* End to end product lifecycle management – from innovation and ideation (including market landscape scanning, competitor analysis etc.) to adapting to grow products and withdrawing them at the right time
* Ensures category/product operates within best practice governance including managing risks, lifecycle management and KPIs tracking and reporting
What we’re looking for:
* Strong track record of delivery
* Demonstrable experience of managing products through all stages of lifecycle
* Strong commercial capability and able to drive products to deliver commercial results
* Strong stakeholder management skills proven in a complex delivery environment
* Previous knowledge Digital Commerce products is desirable
But it`s not all about the experience, it`s about you and the passion you can bring to O2. Does this sound like you...?
* Excellent communicator and collaborative team member
* Agile, innovative thinker
* Proactive and self-motivated
* Excellent influencer
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.