3 months ago
£45,000 - £55,000 Plus Bonus And Bens.
Category: Product Marketing Jobs
Digital Product Manager (89767)
: Product Management
: UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London
Salary : £45,000 - £55,000 plus Bonus and Bens.
: Apr 26, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
BT’s Wholesale & Ventures division is committed to bringing innovation and transformation to our market, delivering for our customers, contributing to the communities we work in and generating profitable revenue growth for BT.
Our standalone ventures teams are key components of BT’s overall business. We've got a broad and deep range of products and services as well as a wealth of experience in delivering them to customers. Amongst our portfolio are the following businesses: Redcare, BT Cables, Directory solutions, BT’s Phone Book, Payphones, tikit, and BT Supply Chain
Wholesale & Ventures is one of the key growth areas for BT and as part of its exciting transformation, the Marketing & Digital teams from both areas have come together to ensure strategic alignment across the business.
This role offers you one of the most exciting opportunities in the digital arena to join our newly formed team as a Senior Digital Product Manager. A pivotal role within the team, we are looking for an experienced digital product manager to come on board and work on digital products across both Wholesale & Ventures.
You will develop, lead and drive the overall digital product roadmap for one of our Ventures or Wholesale opportunities. You will create and oversee end to end digital requirements through to delivery. In addition you will align market and customer insight along with business unit knowledge to scope opportunities to grow online capability and optimise our digital experience whilst putting the customer first.
You will be part of a driven, high performing, highly motivated team determined to succeed and setting extremely high standards across the whole of the BT business. This role will offer the successful candidate great breadth of experience as well as an exciting insight into the BT portfolio.
Things you’ll be doing:
• End to end management and delivery of digital products and/or features in line with commercial growth
• To create and oversee end to end digital requirements through to delivery.
• Combine both market and user insight along with business unit knowledge to scope opportunities to grow online capability
• Optimise our digital experience whilst putting the customer first
• Digital product backlog grooming and prioritisation
• Translate product business requirements into technical and functional requirements for developers and designers
• Develop, lead and drive the digital product roadmap
• Ensure all relevant stakeholders have full visibility of in-life sprint items such as product releases, development activities and timelines.
• Manage the integration of products into the larger digital estate
• Prioritise requests in order to achieve overall digital commercial targets
• Deliver a best in class customer experience
• Lead on ‘digital ways of working’ within your portfolio
• Coach junior members of team as well as be an ambassador for digital change across the business
• Create, develop and shape the digital product roadmap
• Drive the digital strategy within your business unit, aligning best practice across portfolio
• Deliver growth as well as cost optimisation and customer experience improvement through digital optimisation
At BT, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re happy to consider ways of working that will mean you can perform at your best. If you want to talk about working part-time or as a job share in this role, please apply and we’ll do our best to get the balance right.