21 days ago
***Please note we will consider part time working for this role, however it would have to be 4 days***
Close Date: Wednesday 19th June
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We’re more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. A choice of benefits. Great rewards. Lots of training. Ongoing career development. Flexible approaches to work and we endeavour to make every role open to part time working. There are many reasons to join O2.
What do the team do?
To be digital pioneers we need to deliver real innovation which involves fresh thinking. Our online team is no longer about a website, or an online shop. It`s so much more. It is social media, it is on the device, it is a website that knows you and understands you, it is web chat that is helpful, it is personalisation across all of these that is meaningful for the customer and makes it easy for them to get the most from their digital lives.
What part will you play in this?
This role is accountable for defining and delivering digital change initiatives and outcomes that radically transform the consumer P&L through selling and serving more customers through digital channels.
The role holder will act as the product owner (business lead) and lead the IT teams to deliver new change initiatives across online (desktop & mobile) e.g. online shop, My O2, o2.co.uk.
The role holder will work with the wider business to define the scope and requirement for each change initiative and act as the key point of contact for a change initiative within the online team.
Some more specific responsibilities:
* To prioritise requirements based on identified business benefits and manage the trade-offs between scope and delivery date to agree plan of record with the IT delivery team
* To influence and engage with stakeholders on the priority of delivery and pace of change
* To ensure new online capability meets our online standards e.g. fully optimised for SEO, tagged etc
* To maintain the vision of a change initiative and ensure the objectives are delivered
* To identify business change required to support new change initiatives and ensure these are delivered by the relevant areas
* To work closely with the Online Customer/ User Experience team to input into the user experience definition process.
* To ensure the customer experience meets the business objectives and can be delivered by the IT delivery teams within budget and timescales
* To ensure any change initiatives align with our online strategy and overall priorities
* To identify content requirements for new initiatives and work with the Content team to ensure these are delivered in time.
* To work closely with the Online Operations team to define and measure the effectiveness of an initiative post launch
What we’re looking for:
* A track record of delivering change and demonstrable experience in a change environment
* Strong stakeholder management which includes expeirence working across cross functional teams such as UX teams, finance etc
* Commercial acumen and clear understanding of aligning KPI to key change programmes
* Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels, quickly gaining respect and credibility
* Ability to lead, motivate and work with virtual teams across business units to drive achievement of a shared vision
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a pressured environment, able to cope with ambiguity and able to meet / exceed demanding targets
* Presentation skills - capable of influencing at senior management level
* An understanding of online technology, online usability and accessibility issues would be an advantage
* Experience of web/mobile design process would be an advantage
But it’s not all about the experience, it’s about you and the passion you can bring to O2 in developing our people. Does this sound like you...?
* Emotionally intelligent, resilient and energetic
* Outstanding communicator, passionate about sales & service and able to enthuse others
Salary and benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including bonus, life cover, health care, good holidays and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. We also welcome part-time applicants for all of our roles. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your career starts here.