8 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Digital Product Owner to join our Digital Experience Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
The Digital Product Owner will develop and manage the digital roadmap for the Society that delivers the digital vision, ensuring it has buy in from across the business and aligns with the overall direction of the Society. You will ensure the roadmap is embedded in key processes across the business and that the digital strategy and roadmap mitigates external market risks and changes to customer needs.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Expert in digital transformation and a solid background in managing digital/user experience for a major brand/platform
* Proven ability to use voice of the customer to make insight focused conclusions, using hypothesis data to drive decisions around the Digital offering
* The ability to monitor a strategy's progress against a plan and implement corrective action as required
* Solid project management skills – ability to coordinate diverse stakeholders and to manage performance of external suppliers
* Aptitude to learn fast , to absorb and integrate new facts & methodologies into normal operating process
* Resilience in the face of obstacles and resistance, and having an appetite for tackling complex issues
* Effective communication skills and presentation skills – to adapt communication messages and styles to the different audiences
* Experience in delivering a cohesive product roadmap in a multi system and multi-vendor environment
Desirable Skills & Experience
* Experience working in a highly regulated environment (ideally financial services)
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme & Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.