22 days ago
Who we are
Our Global Vision is to be one of the world’s leading fashion retailers. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards; fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to styleminded individuals.
As a Project Co-Ordinator at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be reporting in to the Project Manager, and will be responsible for supporting in the interpretation, testing and shaping of group & brand facing projects driving TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital platforms.
You will work closely with Group eCommerce, IT, Development, Digital Creative, and other Arcadia brand teams.
Day to Day
* Acting as a key liaison with Group for roadmap implementation.
* Collaborating across TOPSHOP TOPMAN, Group, IT and Brands.
* Effectively prioritising requirements based on customer & revenue impact.
* Building effective internal networks to deliver TOPSHOP TOPMAN priorities.
* Communicating project plans effectively across TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital.
* Taking responsibility for ensuring projects launch on time and accurately across all platforms.
* Involvement in the A/B & multi-variate testing workstream.
* Communicating risks & resolving issues in an effective manner.
* Working with other teams’ coordinators and management to ensure all processes are followed and suggest changes in order to improve efficiencies.
* Supporting Project Manager with ad hoc requests & deputising in the managers’ absence.
* Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
* 2+ years experience working within a digital Project Management function.
* Experience with creating and managing project documentation e.g. project plan/roadmap, requirements, status updates
* Experience working with desktop, mobile, and apps.
* Highly organized and exceptional time management skills.
* Able to independently manage workflow and prioritise tasks in order to meet competing and changing deadlines.
* The ability to confidently communicate with external teams effectively to coordinate assets and resolve issues.
* The ability to proactively think laterally around obstacles, using initiative to identify and propose solutions.
* Display flexibility and adaptability to the changing needs of a growing department and industry.
* The ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
* The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
* An interest in Fashion and online retail.
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN brands and strong customer knowledge.
* Experience with planning/workflow tools e.g. Jira, Trello, Microsoft teams
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Self-starter who is proactive with driving own development.
The Exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.