Are you an experienced project manager looking to take that next step up in your career? Maybe you're not being challenged enough in your current role or maybe you just fancy a change?
Our client is a well-established marketing agency based in the north west with an impressive client base of multinational companies and they are looking for an experienced digital project manager to join their team
If you enjoy working with consumer brands on a massive scale and working on some very interesting projects then please apply below
Here is what to expect in the day to day role:
• Acting as the main point of contact for digital clients.
• Project management of digital projects including the production of all documentation (client briefs, project plans and reports).
• Maintain the department resource schedule, as well as keeping an eye on department margins and scope creep.
• Produce, manage and communicate project plan
• Producing documentation for digital projects
• Deploying procedures and working with the internal/external teams to ensure all outputs are per the client brief.
• Playing a key part in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including some pitch meetings.
• Developing client relationships
• Generating quotes and contributing to written proposals and pitches.
What we're looking for
This role involves building a lot of relationships both internally and externally so it is important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards your work. Here is what else the successful candidate would need
• Previous experience working in an agency environment
• Experience in managing the following types of projects; design / UX, website development (CMS & e-commerce) and digital marketing
• Ability to recognise and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution
• Experience in Trello, JIRA and Smart Sheet is preferable
• Weekly reporting on project progress against schedule and budget
• Raising invoices in line with agreed project milestones
• Vendor and Supplier Management
• Confident in managing client expectations.
• Good understanding of website platforms (i.e. WordPress & Magento) and working knowledge of project management systems
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.