Technical Digital Project Manager
We’re a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting websites with our unique psychology-based approach.
We work to certain core beliefs. If these beliefs click with you then keep reading!
1. Strive for excellence (not mediocrity)
2. There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
3. Choose Growth, Not Protection
4. Empower and inspire each other.
5. Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
6. Stay lean, go fast and break things.
7. Never stop learning, Be Curious and Adapt to win.
Why work for us
- Ambition – We have a solid foundation to build on and bags of ambition. Our new management team aim to make us the creative agency of choice for both current and new clients.
- Growth – You’ll be coming into a fast-growing, awesome business, with exciting career opportunities to grow that you’re going to love.
- People – We all learn from the people around us, and we have some great individuals here, who love working as part of team.
- Training - you get a personalised training program and mentoring so you will be even more awesome at your role. Plus we have our own psychology, e-commerce, marketing and sales knowledge centre.
- Fun – We work in a fast-paced environment and are always up against deadlines. So we take time regularly to stop and enjoy ourselves – whether that’s celebrating success with clients or a pint in the pub with the team.
- Research - we’re at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution. We are way ahead of most agencies. What you learn with us, you’ll use forever!
Do you like knowing that your work is making a real and measurable difference?
Are you comfortable with the hectic pace of multi-tasking across multiple clients?
Are you someone who can deliver on client expectations?
If yes, we’d be interested in talking to you especially if you have most of the following experience.
- At least 2 years' experience within a digital agency
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in an agency environment
- Understanding of Agile and Prince 2 methodologies
- Confident managing teams of people
- A Background in delivering digital projects, email campaigns, Apps etc
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Project management: the ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- The ability to handle stressful situations
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- Knowledge of the web/app design and build process and critical evaluation
- Ability to command the respect of colleagues
- No two days will be exactly the same and you will experience a fast-paced, multi-tasking atmosphere where the client comes first.
- Here are some of the specific responsibilities we need you to do:
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements with built in contingencies using Gantt charts, ticketing systems and time management tools.
- Ensuring projects run according to schedule and are delivered on time and profitably
- Ensuring that all parties understand full scope of project and obtain all information required (either directly from client or via AM's - as appropriate) for designers and developers to get the job done efficiently.
- Liaising with clients about any technical aspects of the project
- Scheduling project / tasks with development and design team
- Assisting with writing technical / functional specifications for projects
- QA of projects
- Running a short daily deliverables meeting with the development/design
- Ensure the agency’s project workflow is maintained and always contribute new ideas to streamline processes
- Being involved during the initial onboarding process by producing project estimates, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend any client meetings where a technical component is necessary
- Adapting to and understanding company processes
- Understand the agencies goals and look for any opportunity to enhance the company’s performance.
- The role includes keeping the development/design team schedules up to date.
We look forward to talking to you and Good Luck!