7 months ago
Looking for your next exciting step in overseeing projects, managing time scales and working for a highly respected and successful creative agency?
Our client is on the hunt for a new Digital Project Manager who understands what it takes to successfully implement key eCRM projects, and oversee the scheduling and forecasting for projects and has a solid understanding of each campaign that is being run.
The core of your responsibilities will be around appropriate time keeping and scheduling of digital projects, including email marketing, social media content and web development.
The key will be a deep understanding of all the current projects in process for your clients and strategizing the most effective timeline for each.
Allocating appropriate resources to ensure project success.
Analysing the campaigns to optimise effectiveness
This is a client facing role where you'll be responsible for keeping your clients up to date with how their projects are progressing and when to expect implementation.
What We're Looking For:
• 3 years Project Management in an agency
• Highly experienced with common project management tools
• Excellent time keeping abilities, organisational skills are a must.
• Ability to handle strong workloads effectively and manage own time
• Fantastic communicator, both internally with departments and externally with clients.
• Confident and approachable manner
• Knowledge of email marketing and other eCRM campaigns
• Experience working to large budgets and using those budgets effectively
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Matthew onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
28 days ago
only 0 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close