4 months ago
Digital Project Manager / Marketing Manager
Want to work for a small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency; where we believe hard work, gets reward?
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, MK3 6DP
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to 45k dependent on experience
About the role:
They are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their small dynamic team based in Milton Keynes; who enjoys a ‘can do’ approach, and a passion for both digital marketing and self-development.
Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be their newest addition? Then you could be just what they need!
- Development and implementation of agreed strategies to support client’s business objectives
- Management of projects from concept through to delivery
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Supporting team members and managing third party suppliers
- New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process and presenting
- At least two years’ experience within digital
- Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
- Experience with email marketing providers, such as HubSpot, MyMailer, Dotmailer and MailChimp along with CRM best practice
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An excellent understanding of the digital industry
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think laterally and be open-minded
- Proficient on Microsoft programmes, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of coding and HTML understanding would be beneficial
- Agency experience would be preferential
…like to be rewarded accordingly for your contribution to the agency’s success.
You must live within a 45-minute commute of MK3 6DP for a suitable work/life balance.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Customer Relationship, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, MyMailer, MailChimp, CRM, SEO, PPC etc.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close