9 days ago
Digital Proposition Manager - London
Digital Proposition Manager - London
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Proposition Manager to join our team in London.
This role sits within the International Proposition team, a key component of the International and Transactional Banking business area where the focus is on promoting our International offering by connecting our clients to the right people they need and helping them expand their business globally.
Reporting to the Head of International Proposition, the Digital Proposition Manager is required to develop digital solutions to be used across Santander’s corridors and the wider group. The role holder will be responsible for managing the international digital proposition, evolving the proposition and building on the Santander Trade Platform in order to remain competitive in the digital space.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Digital Proposition Manager your main responsibilities will be
* Developing and implementing digital solutions to facilitate growing customer demand for digitalisation in the creation, execution and management of their international business; including the management of the Santander Trade Platform
* Identifying key gaps hindering the digital development of the corridor or wider Group and determining what can be leveraged from in-flight / planned projects, engaging with key stakeholders, to close these gaps
* Proposing group-wide digital solutions to facilitate how our clients trade internationally or how we service them cross-border
* Influencing group-wide digital solutions developed by Madrid; ensuring a consistent end-to-end customer experience for UK businesses even when using different Group solutions
* Conceptualising, creating and executing customer friendly digital design experiences
* Designing response with consideration and understanding of a wide range of devices and app design
* Gathering user research requirements; leading UX workshops when required to ensure that the solution meets customers’ needs
* Ensuring project communications on status and issues are delivered to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
Minimum skills and experience required
* PMO experience and the ability to lead cross-functional projects, with a particular emphasis on the digital space
* Experience of online marketing platforms including content and/or category management or driving e-commerce activities is essential for this role
* High level of technical ability, with a proven track record in proposing and implementing digital solutions that enhance international customer journeys
* Ability to manage key stakeholders in the delivery of the proposition, and ensuring all parts of the process are completed in line with deadline
* Ability to manage multiple work streams, sometimes cross-country, successfully from concept through to embedding into the business
* Ability to recognise and make recommendations based on existing or expected market trends, affecting the digital proposition
* Previous experience in digital conceptualising and implementation for international trade is a clear advantage
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our Santander Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.