about 1 year ago
Digital Propositions Manager
UK Digital is a D2C distribution business, with an aim to deliver innovative, customer led propositions, leading digital experience and sustainable long term profit growth. Our ambition is to build more direct relationships with consumers, growing from 6m active MyAviva registrations in 2017 to 10m in 2020.
The Strategic Propositions Manager will be reporting to the Senior Propositions Manager and working closely with UK Business Unit teams across General Insurance, Health and Protection to develop customer-led digital propositions to generate additional value and drive sales.
The overall aim is to deliver innovative and strategic D2C digital propositions that lead to an increase in direct sales, multi-product holding (cross-sell), registration and customer engagement and retention as well as optimise the Prop 2.0 process for UK Digital
Key accountabilities include:
* Deliver against UK Digital trading and performance targets
* Drive Innovation for Aviva UK Digital
* Challenge and Optimise existing customer propositions, bringing fresh thinking and optimising the Proposition 2.0 framework
* Work collaboratively with the Business Unit teams on multi channel and long term strategic propositions
* Deliver successful take up of the propositions and positive customer feedback
Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop innovative propositions that are truly distinct and mind-opening for the customer as well as aligned to business targets and overall priorities
* Work with UK Digital teams and Business Unit Propositions teams to deliver the commercial benefits of our agreed True Customer Composite and digital first strategic anchors.
* Develop proposition bench-marking methodology as a “common currency” that quantifies the customer appeal of propositions before they go to market to enable go-no-go decisions.
* Set methodology for conducting product portfolio architecture reviews and embed the capability to lead these workshops within the Business Unit’s across Aviva globally. Streamline the Prop 2.0 process so that it can be successfully used as standard practice to deliver all UK Digital propositions
* Oversee the development of global guidelines, guidance and ‘how to’ principles to ensure we design propositions that are actionable based on customer and business strategy.
* Interface across other channel leads (e.g. partnerships, brokers) to ensure proposition development do not break partnership agreements nor damage relationships Lead, embody and embed across the function a customer orientated culture mindful of the requirements of legislation, regulation and operational & financial risk whereby the fair treatment of customers is central to the business.
* Line management: Project lead of virtual teams and delivery teams to oversee end to end delivery of propositions
Skills & Experience required
* Experience in a proposition, commercial strategy or marketing role within a subscription and / or online business or experience in an ideation-focused role outside the industry.
* Experience / knowledge of the Insurance market
* Must be London based.
* B2C focus with experience in understanding of the customer and developing customer led propositions.
* Experience of successfully designing and launching to market ground-breaking, disruptive and innovative B2C direct propositions.
* Experience of digital channels/ propositions and managing a subscription business (desirable)
* Good commercial acumen, ability to deliver against targets and define tactical trading activities as well as innovative propositions.
* Commercial experience and understanding of trading (desirable)
* Lateral thinking ability – the proven tendency to think outside the box of the industry norm and get people to follow. Needs to be highly creative in their thinking and customer obsessed, always putting the customer first.
* Ability to work in and lead virtual teams with good experience of facilitation of proposition development workshops.
* Working understanding of customer research and how to identify target bull’s-eye segments and generate insights based on human needs.
* Ability to act as a resource to provide advice and consultation to colleagues on how to articulate propositions.
* Experience in customer experience (CX) improvement (desirable).
* Strong education background with good business degree (essential)
* Marketing degree or ACII / RO qualifications (desirable).
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Group Communications | London (UK)
Digital Marketing Exec | London (UK)
My Aviva Global Implementation | Norwich, More...