7 months ago
Digital Sales Executive – HBB & TV
£Competitive + benefits
We’re EE. And we’re the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we’re transforming the way our 32-million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business – whether we’re providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK’s biggest, fastest network, we’re being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It’s their impact on the way we do business that’s inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it’s why we want to invest in you.
As our Digital Sales Executive, you’ll be responsible for delivering the EE Home Broadband (HBB) and EE TV affiliate programme, driving our success by working with the content teams to make sure we’re merchandising on our website effectively, as well as supporting our performance with clever reporting and insightful forecasting. With a passion for all things digital and an enthusiastic, communicative and collaborative approach; you’ll prove a formidable part of our Digital team – supporting the Senior Digital Sales Manager and empowering us to meet our commercial targets for EE HBB and EE TV.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver the Digital sales plans, driving conversion and online channel share to agreed budget
• Help plan the annual, quarterly and monthly sales budgets and KPIs
• Build relationships with key stakeholders (including AWIN who manage the EE HBB & TV affiliate network)
• Prepare for and attend regular meetings with the trading team and wider business
• Coordinate strategy with other sales channels, and the Marketing and Brand teams
• Ensure the Digital channel is consistent with wider brand experience and business objectives
• Make sure affiliate sites are up to date and functioning correctly
• Have consumer-marketing experience in a multi-channel sales environment
• Possess exceptional communication, sales and negotiation skills
• Be passionate about all things to do with digital and tech
• Be confident building and managing great relationships with a range of stakeholders
• Be commercially aware with a talent for thinking strategically
• Be proactive and capable working in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Healthcare cash plan
• Life assurance
• 25 days’ holiday
• 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
• 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
• Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.