3 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic and fast paced team providing 24x7 support and operational management of our digital platforms for ECommerce, CRM and Direct Sales? If the answer is yes, then we'd love to hear from you!
Closing date for this advert is Monday 22nd July 2019.
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mold has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
The Digital Systems Support Analyst will provide end-to-end support across The Body Shop’s digital and customer systems – namely ECommerce, CRM, Loyalty and Direct Sales working collaboratively with internal support teams and external support partners to deliver to SLAs.
As part of the Customer and Systems team, you will learn the latest technology and help to shape the future of the Digital Support Team.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Deliver day-to-day operational requirements, providing timely support for any issues that might arise, aiming for continuous service improvement.
* Research, analyse and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve complex technical problems, ensuring that all ticket work is completed thoroughly and according to defined processes.
* Responsible for escalating major issues to third parties and communicating effectively with internal business stakeholders to keep them informed with progress updates.
* Ensure that each and every ticket is handled with a professional attitude and the highest possible level of service.
* Contribute to an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving tickets as quickly and effectively as possible.
* Engage in the Service Introduction for new systems, releases or technology by working closely with the Digital Delivery Teams to ensure appropriate support is in place from go-live.
* Develop effective working relationships with key Vendors ensuring efficient performance to SLAs.
• Experience providing application support, acting as an interface between business users and 3rd party teams onshore and offshore.
• Strong understanding of Digital platforms such as E-Commerce and/or CRM.
• Experience of ITIL request fulfilment, incident management and problem management processes.
• Experience with ticket management and system monitoring tools commonly used in support (e.g. ServiceNow, JIRA/Confluence, Dynatrace)
• High level understanding of IT processes and procedures; Project Lifecycles, testing, change management and change control.
• Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines and using own initiative to get the job done.
The home of The Body Shop is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!