3 months ago
Role: Commercial Product Marketing Manager (Digital/DAX)
Reporting To: Head of Commercial Product Marketing
Location: Global LSQ
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. The company headquarters is in London’s iconic Leicester Square.
DAX is the world’s largest digital audio advertising platform giving advertisers access to an audience of 160 million people worldwide. Publishers with inventory on DAX include SoundCloud, TuneIn, Sky Podcaasts, Global’s Capital and Radio X and Bauer Media’s Kiss. DAX is the world’s most sophisticated digital audio advertising platform with unrivalled technical capabilities. DAX teams operate in the UK, US & Canada. DAX was developed and launched by Global, the media & entertainment group, in 2014.
The mission of Marketing at Global is to create, nurture and grow some of the UK’s most loved media brands in order to help Global achieve its immediate business goals, as well as making sure we embrace a brave, new digital future
The Commercial Marketing Team has a B2B (Business to Business) responsibility to bring the Global Brand to life for Marketing Stakeholders at the world’s leading brands, Media agencies and Outdoor Specialist agencies via a range of marketing channels and disciplines.
The Role of the Commercial Product Marketing Manager is ultimately tell the media and marketing industry about our wonderful DAX platform! You will need to produce and execute the international DAX trade marketing plan to grow awareness and consideration of the platform across UK, US and Canada. Work alongside the country leads and Head of Commercial Product Marketing to devise a plan that supports their revenue growth strategies as well as positioning DAX within our agencies and their respective clients, acting as support to sales team
Role & Responsibilities
* Product and/or “Account Based Marketing” (ABM) strategy & management theories to be adopted and developed
* Working alongside the Commercial Design, Online and Brand Marketing teams to create integrated Product Marketing campaigns including a mix of Sales team training and alignment & Event Support, Social Media, email signature and Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) content creation (Ability to plan, execute and measure marketing campaigns)
* Developing a long term commercial Marketing Strategy with the Head of Commercial Product Marketing aligned with the Sales Team’s objectives
* Day to day sales team pitch strategy and support
* Awards entry management and Case Study generation
* Produce and distribute B2B communications to clients and trade press specifically relating to key DAX messages and news.
* Work alongside Commercial Insight & Global Commercial Marketing teams as DAX expert for wider marketing campaigns
* Working with the Brand Marketing Team create and deliver “influencer events” and roadshows for clients and 3rdparties in order to promote DAX
* Work with the On-line Marketing team to deliver all digital trade content including website updates, social channels and video content
* Responsible for analysing campaign successes and reporting findings to stakeholders
* Build and maintain great business partner relationships across your relevant area and with external clients
* Clear understanding of budget constraints for all work
* Delivered all work to the highest possible quality output in line with Global brand guidelines and copywriting excellence
Who you’ll work with…
You’ll communicate and work with the DAX commercial and product teams to deliver market-leading B2B marketing campaigns
* The Global Commercial Marketing team
* The DAX leadership team
* The DAX country leads and commercial teams across UK, U.S and Canada.
* The DAX operations, product and data teams.
* Supplier and event venue management
* Clients and agencies when they are partnering on events with us.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience of working in a marketing/trade marketing/e-marketing role, ideally within a similar business to Global
* Demonstrable track record of delivering multi-channel campaigns ideally in a B2B environment
* Experience or a desire to work in programmatic, data or broadcast
* Excellent project management skills delivering marketing campaigns from inception to analysis
* An entrepreneurial spirit and happy in an ever-changing, fluid environment
* Excellent communication skills with experience of public speaking
* Experience of working autonomously or in a sometimes-ambiguous environment
* Digital savvy, with a keen desire and ability to use and integrate new technologies and systems into the Marketing function
* Strong track record of adopting new technologies into role
* Must have strong MS Office (or Mac equivalent) skills
* Applies the principles and techniques of project planning to manage multiple projects and work streams. Able to work effectively without reliance upon hierarchical management structures
* Able to identify potential problems, evaluate a range of solutions and put measures in place to overcome them