about 1 month ago
WHO ARE WE
We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’. As well as learning on the job, you’ll get the chance to accessorise your style with professional development. We’re home to a range of brands – enough to keep you engaged for your whole career. Most of all, there’s massive scope to shape your role as you progress.
As a Digital Trading Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the online traders in the day-to-day trading and optimisation of the website. Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions - you will interpret this data to assist with key trading decisions to drive sales. You will also work closely with other teams across the brand, to ensure we showcase the best product in our marketing and content activity.
DAY TO DAY
* Maximise website performance through managing categories and product merchandising for your departments.
* Work closely with the digital content team to ensure content is being produced to push the right stock through our marketing channels and on site.
* Work closely with the merchandising team to review stock performance and take appropriate action to address issues/ potential sales.
* Apply commercial judgement & considers current trading patterns in decision making & manipulates allocation parameters accordingly.
* Action Markdowns and promotions
* To improve the online customer journey with regular analysis
* Effective communication
* Solve problems
* Strong commercial aptitude
* Seek to manage & develop self
* Degree from a numerical or analytical background
THE EXCITING PART
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities