The very best opportunity for a motivated digital, online or eCommerce specialist with ambition to support the growth of both the UK and European digital trading platforms. You'll be working with really cool consumer products and a market leading website. We want to grow our offering across Europe ASAP.
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits Package
LOCATION: We envisage Watford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Uxbridge, Hemel Hempstead to be commutable locations to the Head Office
THE OPPORTUNITY : Digital Trading Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive
As part of our 3-year business strategy and growth, we wish to recruit a Digital Trading Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive to help develop our rapidly growing UK and European digital trading platform. This is a new, all-encompassing, autonomous role.
We are keen to stay ahead of our competition.
As our Digital Trading Executive, you will be responsible for all promotional and marketing activities across online platforms; to encourage product sales and improve our market presence. This requires building, trading, upgrading and developing our entire online proposition.
WE WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO RECEIVE APPLICATIONS FROM ECOMMERCE SPECIALISTS WHO:
· Have a passion for all things digital and a strong understanding of creating quick wins and the pitfalls digital and eCommerce platforms experience.
· Have experience of working and marketing through online marketplaces such as Amazon.
· Have specific commercial understanding of the intricacies of Amazon trading.
· Have experience of trading through varying eCommerce channels and platforms. Any experience across European platforms would be welcomed but is not a pre-requisite.
· Have online analytical skills and the ability to translate trends into tangible business opportunities.
· Have experience of managing a portfolio of products and brands.
· Ensure products are represented correctly and content is managed effectively.
· Have experience of developing product content as well as product display imaging and description management.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Digital Trading Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive
We are keen to find someone can genuinely add value to our eCommerce / digital trading channel.
Previous and proven experience of cradle to grave development is ideal, however, someone who craves a challenge and has the belief they can develop these types of channels is also of great interest. Alongside the above you will possess the following:
· Good working knowledge of HTML.
· Good numerical skills.
· Strong work ethic, a team player with a hands-on approach to all you do.
· Ability to manage and optimise website traffic, increase conversion rates and improve the online customer experience.
· The ability to work to targets and get results.
· Can showcase good content writing skills to improve existing product listings.
We have seen significant growth in the UK and have be charged with developing the European market by the global group. Once we have an eCommerce platform that works in the UK we will look to replicate it throughout Europe
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Trading Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Philip Monkman quoting Digital Trading Executive / eCommerce Marketing Executive and reference PM15483 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.