8 months ago
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals
We are looking for a User Experience Designer to work across TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital platforms. As part of our User Experience team, you will collaborate closely with analytics, design, IT and project teams to champion user-centric solutions that enhance our digital experiences. The role will work across responsive website and native iOS and Android apps.
DAY TO DAY
* Create sketches, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes to define the information architecture and user flows. Translate business objectives into user-centric solutions.
* Cohesive interaction design for website and native iOS and Android app experiences.
* Present wireframes, interactions, journeys, and research to project teams, senior management and IT.
* Encourage collaboration across teams to create the best possible solution.
* Work alongside a team of creative digital designers to make sure all user experience recommendations and best practices are translated into final designs; act as a consultant throughout the process.
* Collaborate with the analytics team to lead user research plans.
* Be the voice of the customer at all times.
* Identify and troubleshoot user experience challenges within existing experiences.
* Approach user experience design holistically and think about an end-to-end experience that creates a cohesive journey across devices, platforms, and other customer touch-points.
* Experienced in the field of User Experience and Interaction Design, preferably working within fashion, retail or a creative industry.
* Fluent with design software and wireframing tools (Sketch, Invision, Photoshop).
* Experience enhancing and / or launching native app experiences (iOS and Android).
* Experience with responsive and adaptive design principals.
* Understanding of product development and agile development methodologies. Familiar with product ownership and how user experience drives digital products.
* Self-motivated individual who is also comfortable working across large teams.
* Strong communication and presentation skills required.
* Up to speed with the latest design, app and technology trends in the fashion industry and beyond.
* Understanding of HTML and CSS preferable.
* Relevant degree level qualification or the equivalent.
* Portfolio required.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.