7 months ago
We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial user experience leader to take ownership of the customer experience across TOPSHOP TOPMAN. The ideal candidate has impossibly high standards and an unrelenting desire to innovate and improve on the user experience across all customer touch-points. Managing our user experience team, you will collaborate closely with design, editorial, analytics, production, IT, and our leadership team. You will champion user-centric solutions to create amazing digital experiences for our customers, influence our portfolio of projects, and challenge the business to innovate across channels, devices, and platforms.
DAY TO DAY
* Define and drive a user experience roadmap for TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
* Create sketches, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes that translate business objectives and innovation initiatives into user-centric solutions.
* Design user-friendly interactions and journeys for website and native iOS and Android app experiences.
* Present to and take feedback from project teams, senior management, and IT while encouraging collaboration to create best-in-class solutions.
* Drive the user experience for brand campaigns and creative projects, in collaboration with design, editorial, and marketing teams to drive innovate and deliver winning solutions.
* Work alongside a talented digital creative team to make sure usability recommendations and best practices translate in designs; act as a consultant throughout the process.
* Collaborate with Analytics team to lead user testing, research, and analysis.
* Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. responsive design)
* Approach design both practically and conceptually by putting forward innovative business solutions that go beyond textbook best practices.
* Act as a Product Owner for the customer journey.
* Manage, mentor, and develop a team.
* Deep understanding of brand voice, content and design guidelines as well as
* a point of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience.
* Experience defining and leading user research.
* Competency with web analytics tools like Google Analytics preferred.
* A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native applications (iOS and Android).
* High degree of comfort designing for responsive and adaptive online experiences.
* Demonstrable experience enhancing the customer experience for major brand or retailer’s websites and / or native applications, especially consumer-facing and transaction-focused journeys.
* Understanding of product development and agile methodologies.
* Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate with various stakeholders at many different levels within the business.
* Ability to comfortably juggle projects and on going tasks, working to deadlines amidst shifting priorities.
* Experience with user flows, customer journey mapping, people-centric design approach, interaction / micro-interaction design, and information architecture.
* Understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React native preferred.
* Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch.
* Relevant degree level qualification (HCI, computer science, graphic design, interactive design, etc.) or equivalent.
* Strong portfolio to demonstrate experience and abilities.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.