5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our CSG (Customer Service Group) Comms team, part of the wider CSG Comms & Learning Team.
Communications & Learning equips everyone in CSG to be at their best, providing brilliantly easy learning solutions, tailored to our audiences for the benefit of our customers. A true centre of expertise that offers world class learning experiences and brilliant design, development and delivery of knowledge management and operational communications for our customer facing, 1st line leader, Customer Experience Leader, Regional Manager and Sales Manager populations.
PLEASE NOTE - This role is a FTC for a period of 6 months.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As the Digital Video Producer, you’ll take responsibility for the ongoing development and delivery of video content that supports Communication and Learning activities across the whole of the CSG. The content you produce will be used in a wide range of channels including but not limited to; intranet communications, events, face-to-face learning, remote learning and environmental branding.
- Working with colleagues within the design team and selected production partners, videos should meet exacting production standards and be delivered in a timely manner
- Report into and refer to the Senior Digital Designer throughout projects to ensure all solutions are appropriate and relevant to the client’s brief
- Attend & present weekly project status meetings
- Build and maintain effective professional working relationships with stakeholders, internalexternal colleagues and suppliers
- Ensure all project needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner. Providing clear communications regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and statusactions
- Manage internalexternal resources; identify, negotiate and book external resources as needed
- Approval process management
- Creation of meeting presentations, production schedules, shooting schedules, call sheets & debrief reports
- Coordination of internalexternal meetings & creation of contact reports
- Supplier management (incl. briefing, competitive quoting & invoicing)
- Maintenance of freelance talent & external partner database
- Initiating & distributing purchase orders & entering budgets onto the financial accounting system
- Coordination of internalexternal talent to create a team
- Conducting background research
- Talent, music & stock footage research
- Video Logging, Conversion & QCing
- Arranging all logistics required for projects (travel, accommodation, catering, accreditation etc.)
- Content archiving and data transfer management
- Ensuring department is highly organised at all times
- Industry Research (industry trends, latest technologies and viral campaigns)
- Creation of Monthly Internal Content Reports
- Creation of Post Project Reviews and Case Studies
- Proven experience of video experience at a Producer level
- Experience with video production techniques including onset production and be up to speed with latest filming equipment
- Being creative storyteller at your heart
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented & proactive
- A self-starter and flexible to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines whilst handling a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of video file formats and file delivery systems
- A working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop software as well as Final Cut Pro and can provide creative & technical support on smaller scale projects as and when required
- Up to speed with current cultural trends across social and content platforms
- Copywriting experience (critiquing scripts for both live & video)
- Relish working in a creative environment, have an abundance of common sense and be a strong team player
- Must thrive on a fast-paced environment and possess a ‘can do’ attitude
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about