6 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Digital Visual Designer to join our Digital Experience Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
You'll be responsible for shaping the Visual Aesthetic Experience across all platforms and devices for the Leeds Building Society Digital Estate. You will be accountable for designing elegant, on-brand, aesthetically pleasing User Experiences. You'll ensure a consistent visual language is created and maintained across all customer facing digital platforms.
As a Digital Visual Designer you will help to design, deliver and maintain our Digital Brand Guidelines making sure they are used consistently across our Digital estate. You'll create and oversee a digital pattern library of common elements that can be reused across multiple products and platforms. You'll have day-to-day accountability for creativity, brand consistency and executional quality across the Leeds building Society Digital Estate.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Significant experience of working in a fast-paced commercial digital environment (agency or client-side)
* Extensive experience of industry standard visual design practices and tools, designing for multi platforms/devices utilising responsive design, native/hybrid design and experienced in using iOS, Android and Windows design systems
* Proven experience of successful management and delivery of visual design elements of medium to large projects
* Expert in latest version of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping software such as InVision or Axure
* Demonstrable ability to translate key business objectives into designs that resonate with a wide spectrum of customers
* Excellent sketching, storyboarding and illustrating skills to quickly and effectively bring to life concepts and stories that can be used to gain buy-in from stakeholders and users
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Health Shield cash plan
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.