6 months ago
Who we are:
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion-conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority
As an Online Visual Merchandising Coordinator for TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be responsible for management of all visual merchandising for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN websites, regular quality checks online, and work with offshore resources on an as needed basis for TOPSHOP TOPMAN Digital. You will play a key role; ensuring product is appropriately merchandised for e-commerce campaigns, homepages, emails, and features. You will also merchandise across website categories based on brand guidelines and category specific needs.
Day to Day:
* Manage daily visual merchandising in line with brand guidelines for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN websites including ad-hoc requests as they arise. In addition to daily merchandising this role will be responsible for all merchandising for campaigns, features, emails, homepage, and other digital launches.
* Attend and speak in cross-functional meetings representing the needs of your team.
* Brief merchandising direction into an offshore resource on an as needed basis.
* Daily quality assurance checks to ensure all actions from the day are accurate.
* Support the product “go live” process. Ensure new product go online in a timely manner and are displayed in line with the expectations, on an as needed basis.
* Manage note and report any issues with visual merchandising rules, missing images, or other things that impact the presentation of products online.
* Occasionally troubleshoot issues with the larger Digital Team, Photo Studio, IT / Systems Teams, or other relevant parties. This can span process issues through to moderately technical issues with systems used for daily work.
* Ad-hoc maintenance of customer facing product updates including but not limited to Back in Stock products, product bundles, linking product lines across seasons, and updating out of stock product with “Notify Me” functionality.
* Proven experience balancing both creative and business needs in a high volume, high expectation digital retail environment.
* Sound commercial skills including the ability to communicate clearly in a pressured environment with a positive, proactive approach to intra- / inter-departmental collaboration.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills while working with competing priorities and deadlines.
* Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
* Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel proficency is required to complete basics expectations of this role.
* Endeca, IBM Websphere and / or related e-commerce systems experience a plus.
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.