9 months ago
Digital Wallet Proposition Manager
The ‘Digital Wallet’ programme is a strategic project being lead out of Savings & Retirement, but with UK wide (and Global) focus.
The Digital Wallet programme is one of the key strategic deliveries for the Group, designing and delivering a broader financial ecosystem – bringing together the existing composite offer with new functionality based around cash accounts; and linking this with innovative technology solutions to give customers access to a wide range of payment services and routes. This has the potential to change the way in which customers interact with Aviva – making us a more regularly relevant feature in customers’ lives; and enabling a wider range of new propositions.
The Propositions Manager will be reporting to the Senior Propositions manager and working closely with UK Digital wallet project team on the day to day proposition development.
The role will work closely with Product Leads, Propositions Owners, Research Leads, and CX design – as well as with broader core and virtual teams from across business units, manufacturing lines, and distribution channels.
You’ll love our customers, you’ll be intrigued by them and driven to understand what problems, issues and needs they have. Based on this you will then creatively and innovatively create propositions that solve those problems or meet those needs and in turn also drive commercial value for Aviva.
You’ll need to work collaboratively and be an influencer to your peers to drive your vision of a great proposition to delivery. You will need to work with numerous teams across the business and build great relationships; you will need to be the proposition champion.
You’ll need to be able to gather and understand macro and micro trends and influences that are affecting our customers and our business aswell as being able to understand the competitor landscape and spot opportunities. You’ll work closely with our customer segmentation model and quant data, along with our Props 2.0 process and qualitative research to build a powerful proposition.
Throughout the proposition development you’ll be curious, listen to others, listen to customers, try out new things, overcome barriers, influence your peers and stakeholders, be able to adapt and change, grow the proposition, identify the commercial opportunities and most importantly deliver a proposition that our customers will love and may even change Aviva forever!
Duties & Responsibilities
* Based on the customer insight you will work closely with a core team defining, testing and adapting the proposition thinking until it has been refined to a level which customers love and drives commercial value to Aviva.
* As part of a core proposition team you will work at pace, exploring opportunities with customers, overcoming barriers and working in an agile way. Doing things differently and not being afraid of change you will drive this vision and share it with your peers and senior stakeholders to obtain buy in.
* Once the proposition has been defined you will then work with IT and other relevant teams to get this delivered quickly and within budget.
* You will need to work collaboratively with the strategic propositions manager and project team, delivering successful take up of the propositions and positive customer feedback
* Develop innovative propositions that are truly distinct and mind-opening for the customer as well as aligned to business targets and overall priorities
* Share key learnings, proposition visions and delivery plans with senior stakeholders
* To work with finance and other teams to create commercial business cases for proposition development
* To ensure that propositions go through the relevant compliance/risk sign off’s before launch
Skills & Experience required
* Experience in understanding of the customer and developing customer led propositions.
* Experience of agile product/service delivery.
* Experience of successfully designing and launching to market ground-breaking, disruptive and innovative propositions.
* Good commercial acumen, ability to deliver against targets and define tactical trading activities as well as innovative propositions.
* Lateral thinking ability – the proven tendency to think outside the box of the industry norm and get people to follow. Needs to be highly creative in their thinking and customer obsessed, always putting the customer first.
* Ability to work in and lead virtual teams
* Working understanding of customer research and how to identify target bull’s-eye segments and generate insights based on human needs.
* Strong education background with good business degree (essential)
* Marketing degree or CIM qualification (desirable)
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
Posted 16 Days Ago
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Affluent Proposition Manager | York
Product & Governance Manager | York
Digital Wallet Research | York