about 1 month ago
Digital Workplace Manager – London or Milton Keynes
Digital Workplace Manager – London or Milton Keynes
South East England
Make banking better in a role where no two days are the same
Working as a member of the Internal Communications team, this role focuses on day to day delivery of our content and channels for all colleagues across Santander in the UK.
You will support the design, development and launch of an award-winning Digital Workplace for colleagues across Santander which demonstrates the values of the bank. You will help manage the relationships for the team with key external and internal stakeholders including Group, IT and various stakeholders across the bank to help make this vision a reality.
All channels are only as good as the content published on them - so you will also be key in creating innovative and engaging content to support the new Digital Workplace – this will involve you acting as an internal journalist within Santander UK, seeking out content, stories and reporting on events across the business.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Digital Workplace Manager your main responsibilities will be
* Support the launch of a Digital Workplace – including the roll-out of O365, Enterprise Social networks and other collaboration tools.
* Responsibility the intranet and management of the channels, providing data to the rest of the team to help measure the effectiveness of both channels and content.
* Being a trusted advisor to the team on channel use and relevance for different projects and audiences.
* Supporting the creation of content published on our channels and managing with the Content Manager the level of quality and suitability in line with our own internal style.
* Working closely with our agencies to ensure we are developing the right content for our channels in the right way.
* Technically proficient with the ability to relay technical information to non-technical colleagues and management.
* Owning and maintaining plans for where channels have technical issues and the processes the wider team should follow when this happens.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and the tools available and the benefits to a large organisation.
* Experience in rolling out training and change communications for internal colleagues.
* Experience in the launch and adoption of internal collaboration platforms across large organisations.
* Experience in the creation, filming and editing of video.
* Experience of rolling out a large change transformation
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Triton Square, London
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.