7 months ago
We're looking for an ambitious Account Manager to sell bespoke advertising solutions and partnerships across our Automotive pillar’s portfolio. This consists of market leading brands such as evo, the leading automotive performance brand, and Auto Express, the current PPA consumer brand of the year.
This role will focus on tier 1 client direct relationships, including global tyre brands and national dealerships, building deep partnerships with our leading automotive brands. Print solutions will be an important part of the role, however given the nature of the clients cross platform selling and broader creative partnerships will also be key.
We sell a diverse range of contextual and audience led solutions to clients - from direct sold display to fully integrated content-led creative partnerships to programmatic PMPs. The role of the client direct team is to ensure that we are fully maximising ad revenue, whilst offering the best solutions and insight to our clients, all with the true entrepreneurial spirit that exists within Dennis.
The role includes the complete cycle of selling from the sourcing and booking of ads to the production, credit control and account maintenance functions. You will sell to an established direct client base, but also have the opportunity to develop new business.
You will be driven and self-sufficient, reaching and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets as agreed with your Advertising Manager. Primarily developing and nurturing excellent client relationships with large tier 1 clients, you will be actively selling standard display as well as exploring deeper cross-platform advertising and partnership opportunities.
Pitching proactively for business outside of briefs and working with management to ensure that we are offering the best service to our clients as possible, developing advertising solutions that fit your clients requirements.
You will be responsible for accurate forecasting reports to your manager and the wider team whilst becoming the client and industry lead for your patch; driving your own sales strategy and being a known and respected contact within your client base, taking an active role in pitching cutting-edge commercial initiatives to a range of client/agency departments, including planning, comms, and content teams.
We’re looking for an extremely talented salesperson, with the experience, knowledge base and confidence to educate and inspire new and existing clients. An exceptional negotiator, you’ll have a true passion for closing sales.
With proven experience in classified, display or partnerships, you will have a great understanding of press media operations and digital media, with a proven track record of winning and developing business.
Ideally, you'll have experience within the automotive industry and you'll bring with you a client contacts book, you will also have experience working within a direct sales capacity, and you're confident communicating to clients at all levels, both on the phone and face to face.
At Dennis, we dedicate ourselves to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in.
* We’re award winning. Award-winning brands, award-winning teams and a culture that encourages innovation.
* Our commitment. We’re all very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis. Every employee can plant a tree in their name to be part of our vision and future.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. After five years with Dennis you’ll earn a 6-week paid sabbatical, to spend as you like. And our Employee of the Year wins a holiday-of-a-lifetime to a destination with the ‘wow-factor’. And there’s more…
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties, or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we guarantee you’ll enjoy ‘Life at Dennis.’
Dennis does not discriminate in any way. We’re only interested in your skills, your talent, and your potential. So, if you feel like this role is for you, please apply now.