6 months ago
About the role
Working within the Direct Marketing Team you will be responsible for producing and managing the delivery of marketing campaigns (online and offline) for our life insurance and retirement solutions products. You will be responsible for liaising with external agencies, in-house digital, brand, data and design teams to ensure key deadlines are met and as a result lead & sales targets are achieved.
Ideally you will be degree educated or have an equivalent professional marketing qualification and / or relevant experience of delivering marketing campaigns (online / offline) within financial services.
Have experience with co-ordinating marketing activity across a variety of marketing channels, inc. PPC, SEO, Display, Paid Social, email, press and video.
You will have a strong analytics skills and will have experience planning marketing budgets and / or reporting on marketing campaign performance.
Keen interest in the experience of digital and traditional marketing practices within direct to consumer channels with an understanding in the promotion and distribution of Financial Services products.
You will have strong verbal and written communication skills, together with the confidence and ability to develop relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
You’re innovative, creative and analytical; always looking at the industry, competitors and keeping abreast of new and emerging marketing initiatives, trends or technologies.
You will need to:
* Support the planning, design and activation of marketing campaigns in-line with the priorities / commercial targets set by the Life business (Protection and Retirement).
* Ensure effective acquisition of customer leads / sales from a variety of marketing channels (inc. PPC, SEO, Display, Email, Video, Social, etc) optimising activity and A&P budgets to achieve maximum efficiency against customer acquisition (Cost Per Lead / Sales) targets.
* Effectively liaise and develop strong relationships with respective sales and marketing stakeholders ensuring channel / media activity and plans are aligned with business, product and distribution strategies and objectives.
* Provide day-to-day oversight and performance management of direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns for LV= and selected corporate partners within media channel of responsibility, includes market forecasting, planning, design, execution, reporting, analysis and optimisation.
* Provide an on-going view of campaign performance within the media channel and externally within the competitive landscape – reporting, reviewing and adjusting channel plans to ensure we compete and win.
* Support marketing stakeholders through the development of channel and media plans includes marketing forecasting, planning and target / objective setting along with capability development.
* Collaborate with marketing teams ensuring the effective exploitation of insight, data and digital capabilities within all marketing initiatives.
* Be a thought-leader ensuring emerging marketing opportunities (e.g. new innovations and technology) are developed through a marketing ‘test & learn’ approach within the media channels.
* Ensure 3rd party (e.g. creative & marketing agencies) relationships are effectively managed to the agreed performance standards.
* Liaise with compliance, risk and product teams ensuring all marketing campaigns meet the required internal and external regulatory standards delivering good customer outcomes in-line with our brand strategy.
Rewards and benefits
This role is a Band B in the LV= Structure. To find out more about our bands, click to view our FAQ page here. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
* 26 days' holiday – which increases after two years’ service to 28 days
* a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14% (please click here to read more about it)
* an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
* a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
* a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
To find out more about our benefits and rewards, please click here.
Here at LV= we always love to hear from great people, so don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We’re also proud to say we’re an equal opportunities employer. Why not follow us on Glassdoor and take the opportunity to see real reviews of what it’s like to work here.