6 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
As NOW TV continues to grow rapidly, the team has expanded and we’re looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to plan and deliver integrated, efficient campaigns in order to generate new customers across our every expanding portfolio of products.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, t
There’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
As a member of the Marketing team within NOW TV, you'll help plan and deliver allin quarter communications for acquisition. Plans will be tested, measured and optimised to drive volume and efficiency through a mix of direct channels, including DRTV, Radio, OOH, Consoles & Inserts.
- Quarterly campaign planning and optimisation: drive significant growth for NOW TV with multi-million pound budgets making sure we’re ahead of the game and being the lead for in-quarter campaign planning, delivery and optimisation. Ensuring plans are well executed, tested, measured and optimised across the media mix. You will influence and define strategies for direct offline channels ensuring you share clear communication and business objectives with agencies.- Creative development and execution: You will lead the creative development process across a range of channels, including robust test learn plans, ensuring channels evolve and NOW TV stays ahead of the curve. You will ensure creative and media agencies are joined up in thinking in order to exceed KPIs for all products and media.
- Agency management: virtually manage teams across our media agency and internalexternal creative agencies, attending weekly status meetings. Foster strong relationships up to Account Director level, ensuring agencies are clearly briefed to deliver effective, insight-driven campaigns on time, and within budget.
- Focused on efficiency: Own and manage a multi-million pound budget to develop and deliver integrated, efficient campaigns within agreed CPNG targets that are optimised to drive efficient growth. You will ensure finance requests are raised, tracked and receipted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Focused on results: Work closely with Trading, Planning, Ecommerce and the media agency teams you will be responsible for delivering agreed campaign KPIs, managing creative optimisation, influencing and delivering channel strategies to continually optimise traffic to site, conversion, sales targets and media CPNG efficiency. Understand the Econometric modelling and ensure plans are forecasted and channel hierarchy is defined- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate closely with wider NOW TV teams i.e. Brand, ROI and Digital to ensure campaigns are integrated and consistency is maintained TTL. You will build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and be responsible for creative approval for channels owned.
- Focused on customer: Work with strategy and insight teams to analyse results data and research insights to understand the needs of our audience and ensure we are talking to prospects in creative and relevant ways.
- Focused on innovation: Strive to move our channels forward not only by testing and learning, but trialling new and innovative opportunities so NOW TV is at the forefront of media and creative thinking.
- Team leader: Responsible for line managing the Marketing Executive, motivating and developing their skills to ensure they are delivering best in class work in addition to identifying any areas of growth and development.
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in marketing across multiple disciplines, with an undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in the media or entertainment industry and ideally have a professional marketing qualification e.g. CIM
- Have experience planning, executing and optimising for acquisitionsales across a mix of media channels
- Have experience in briefing and evaluating creative, generating and challenging ideas as well as motivating others with your feedback
- Be comfortable with regularly meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects
- Take responsibility and initiative for actions, projects and timelines
- Be able to lead your team, influence others and manage agencies
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better